Thursday, October 4, 2007

Another blog......

Chapter 2 was about the world wide web and its communication networks. It mentioned webpages and how they get personalized it also mentioned different search engines as well. How these serch engines may be useful in future classrooms. This chapter also discussed easier ways to look up information on the web, without getting bombarded with useless information.

Something I learned this week was about iGoogle and how it's like your personal version of Google. We also discussed briefly about this virtual reality world that I found pretty interesting yet weird at the same time.

Nothing really going on for me this week, I volunteer at a school like I mentioned before, and those kids keep me entertained. I will be doing a lesson soon on the human body and I'm doing a lesson on the senses. So these teacher sites like TeacherVision.com have helped me a lot. They gave me ideas and activites I can do with them. So that's pretty much it.........

No comments: