Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chapter 4 Blog....

Chapter 4 is titled Hardware for Education. This chapter discussed the basic parts of the computer; such as the PC. It also went on to talk about storage/ memory, the input and output devices. Examples of these would be the keyboard, the mouse, speakers, etc. The memory of a computer is important because it also helps the speed of your computer as well.As a future teacher, I found this chapter to be a little important just because it familiarized me again with the components of a computer.

This week we learned about concept mapping. I enjoyed this lesson because it gave me another idea I can do with my future students. Inspiration is a neat tool to use, not only as a teacher, but with your students as well. Using Inspiration I learned a lot and it is a very creative tool.

This week nothing interesting really happened. I've just been volunteering and doing school work. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break, because I'm going to Michigan to visit my sister. We are going to have Thanksgiving for the first time in her new home. Aside from that, that's the only thing going on right now.

No comments: